Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 6: Come Prepared for Section Wednesday

Students:

I hope you have all gotten some studying done, and finished up Chapters 4 & 7 in Prof. Pezzoli's Human Settlements book.

Those of you who have already had me as a TA know that I do not prepare a lecture for exam reviews, so you must bring your own questions into class.

I am happy to answer any and all questions, but I will not simply review the material--this time is for you to try and take your knowledge from reviewing to the next level by filling in holes, and hopefully trying to make connections between some of the class' topics.

I should have seen the exam before section as well, and I will relay all information I can to you regarding the specific format, number of questions, etc. I have already posted some of this information to this blog below.

AC

No comments: