Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lecture Notes--Contd

Students:

I have printed out truncated versions of the 3 lectures for which I have slides:
  • Urban and Demographic Growth
  • Global Population Trends [Globalization]
  • Millennium Development Goals
This means I do not have the 5 Kingdoms or the Water lectures.

In the interests of actually putting our ecological principles in practice [remember 'praxis'= ideas, like sustainability, put into practical action] I would like to encourage you all to use as little paper as possible in preparation for the exam. So if anyone would like me to email them the slides instead of receiving all of them in paper form, I would be grateful for this.

So if it is possible, email me in the next couple of hours if you can and would like to receive these presentations as email attachments. Otherwise I will be making copies for everyone and I will bring them to section.

I have printed out the slides at 4 to a page, and they are still entirely readable. So anyone who receives them via email keep that in mind. I also think MUCH of the information would need to be further condensed to make it useful tomorrow, but of course I don't want to make that decision for anyone.

No comments: